Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stressed

I'm going to be brutally honest right now: I am disappointed in
myself. Sure, I got stuff done today, put up boards on the side of the
house and cleaned my laptop, even started cofiguring the home
server...but I feel unaccomplished.

I feel far from G-d, I haven't been able to workout or run for a month
now, and I feel like I'm on my way to becoming a typical Hungarian
male in 30-40 years: overweight and not caring for the world in the
least bit. That would be my worst nightmare. How am I going to care
for others if I can't even take care of my own body, myself?

I really need to start getting my act together and introduce some
discipline in my life. Discipline with regards to what I eat, what I
do, when I sleep and how I feel.

Please pray for me in that, so that I may prepare myself for G-d's
work in my future.

the sc

No comments: