Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have a workout schedule now

And officially I am attempting to discipline myself into:

1) Blogging more, writing helps me destress and unwind.
2) Wake up every day at 5am for reasons shown below.

My newfound home workout can be found at Gyminee (now DailyBurn). It's called the 3-Day Full Body Workout With Dumbells program, a mouthful but it looks pretty darn good. Now I'm going to set some running and biking goals. Before that though, I thought I would let ya'll know how it's going to work out (pun not intended):

Every day I will wake up at 5am, MTWRFSat, to either do strength training or cardio. MWF will be my strength (the dumbell workout) and TRSat will be my cardio (either running for 25+ minutes or biking 25 minutes-2 hours). And that's it. I will keep track of my workouts here and in a logbook in the basement, will measure myself every week (including chest/biceps/etc.) and input that here and in a program I have, will take photos of myself every month.

Hopefully I will be able to maintain this schedule for the rest of my life, starting with this summer's summer classes + part time job, and next semester's 18 credit hour schedule + possible part time job.

Please pray that I can keep this schedule, according to psych classes I took, everything I'm doing at my age will reflect how the rest of my life will look like. I'm setting up good habits. :)

the sc

No comments: