Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Testing post

Im testing how blogging from my email works on the itouch, using the
app TouchType lite. So far so good, much much easier to type and
there's no lagginess like there is sometimes if safari on certain
websites. Hmmm...doesn't appear as if I can scroll up and down the
screen very easily...oh, nevermind. Just needed more lines to be out
of screen!

If paragraphs will work I will be one happy man. Honestly, I don't get
why people like twitter so much. Hardly any room to write your
thoughts out on and there are soooooo many people using it it's
impossible to follow a conversation, on the itouch at least.

Alright I'm sending this in, wish me luck! (really regretting that the
itouch doesn't have a camera right now, would have been able to post
pics from a different app. Ah well, y'all just have to settle for my
descriptions if something I want to take a pic of comes up)

G-d bless,
sc

No comments: